1. Combined structure of thick outer ring needle roller bearing and bolt
2. There are metric series and imperial series in size
3. Lubricating oil channels are provided in the bolts of the bearing
4. In order to facilitate installation, there are “one-character” and “hexagonal hole type” wrench assembly methods on the big end of the bearing.
5. The outer surface of the outer ring has cylindrical and spherical shapes, which can be selected according to the actual application.
6. The full roller type is suitable for large loads and low speed occasions
7. The eccentric type can easily and accurately adjust the axis position of the bolt when installing the bearing
|CFxxF||Stainless steel type|
|CFESxx||Solid eccentric bolt type|
|CFxxW||Thrust disc type|
|CFxxRUI||Concentrated lubricating spherical outer ring|
|CFxxFUI||Concentrated lubrication type cylindrical outer ring|
|CFxxSFU||Simple assembly type|
Generally used in automobile camshafts (a shaft that controls the opening and closing of piston engine valves).